Competition and consumer law is an important aspect of most transactions between businesses in Australia and between businesses and consumers, with compliance now a major consideration for all organisations.
We can assist you with all aspects of competition and consumer law, including:
- regulator inquiries and interviews
- restrictive trade practices and cartel regulation
- authorisations and notifications
- market power restrictions
- unconscionable conduct matters
- consumer protection requirements
- industry codes, including the Franchising Code of Conduct
- competition and consumer litigation
- compliance programs
- advertising and marketing reviews
Our clients come from government and semi-government bodies, and from various industries and sectors, including automotive, engineering, construction, chemical, property development, mining and industrial services, ICT, hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, health services, education and consumer goods. Our clients include industry bodies and associations, and major Australian and multinational corporations.