We recognise the important role the agribusiness industry plays in the economic development of Australia.
Our agribusiness lawyers are committed to keeping up to date with the most recent developments and reforms affecting stakeholders within the agribusiness industry, including:
- eligibility for government financial assistance following drought, flood or fire
- industrial relations reform (current and impending)
- water reforms (including the proposed Murray Darling Basin plan)
- land access reforms (including compensation rights)
- climate change reform
- estate planning law considerations
Our clients include some of Queensland's larger rural land holders and agribusiness owners. We are committed to continuing to support this vital sector of the economy and maintaining our position as a highly regarded provider of legal services to the agribusiness industry.
Our primary focus is on assisting clients to create value in their businesses through commercial and practical legal advice.